Woman that have full Hystorectomys before the age of 40

JaybowtieJaybowtie Posts: 4Member

I considered myself young, ambitious, determined in life until I was told by my GYN that I would have to undergo a full hystorectomy. I was 38 when I finally had the surgery but delayed it as long as I could. I figured I wouldnt be a woman, I felt discusting, but at the age of 38 I had no choice. I did not want to die or experience any more health issues.

Once I had my full hystorectomy I didn't feel any different but as time went on I noticed weight gain, depression and, BV infections along with what I feel like is an hormonal imbalance.

We as woman I feel are not educated enough on the after results of full hystorectomys. This is something I want so desperately for woman to talk about.

Also, I am super new to this and I just purchased my kit of The Killer, Good Girl Probotics, and Perfect Condition Vitamins. I have done trumendious research on this brand and lots I mean lots of other brands so this is my new beginning and I strongly believe that I made the best decision for me. I can't wait to leave my reviews over time on everything I have bought.

I am so thankful to be a part of this group!! Thank you so much!!

Comments

• Dr. Shweta PaiDr. Shweta Pai Posts: 9Medical Advisory Board

@Jaybowtie I am sorry to hear that you've had a difficult experience with your hysterectomy. I'm glad that you have been able to find strength within this community. Please keep sharing your story and remember that you are not alone! ❤️

• kaceylangstonkaceylangston Posts: 45Administrator admin

@Jaybowtie thank you for sharing your story with TLC (the love club), that's why we're here! I applaud you for shedding light on your experience (even though it wasn't positive) and opening up this conversation for other women that are a part of this community, and those to come. I totally agree with you...as women, I feel like we are not educated enough not only on hysterectomies but SO many other health related situations/issues in general. Would love to help this topic get the exposure it deserves and help connect you with other women with or going through similar situations.

• SophieJacobsSophieJacobs Posts: 16Member
    edited August 23

@Jaybowtie sorry to hear about your experience but know you aren't alone! i am happy to be a part of this community with you <3

• AlexaKirbsAlexaKirbs Posts: 14Member

@Jaybowtie So sorry you've been having a difficult time. I'm so glad you're a part of the community and I can't wait to hear how everything works for you! Stay positive!

• JaybowtieJaybowtie Posts: 4Member

@kaceylangston Thank you for understanding, wanting to shed light and hlep bring awarness. I just wanted to share my truth. I didnt intend for what I stated to be negative. I would absolutely love and appreciate your help. For me sharing my story it was a leap of positivity because, I want us as woman to become more educated on this subject and so many other topics we as woman don't totally understand. I love each and everyone of you and, I am thankful to be apart of this amazing community. Its hard to share personal stories but we need to be honest and empower eachother.

BTW: I am totally in love with the products I have ordered and, look forward to ordering more!!!

• JaybowtieJaybowtie Posts: 4Member

@SophieJacobs thanks sweetie, I am so happy as well to be with all of you!!

• kaceylangstonkaceylangston Posts: 45Administrator admin

@Jaybowtie You speaking up and sharing your story is empowering and we hope that other women will continue to follow. Thank you for being a part of this community! So glad you are loving the products! That's what we like to hear!! 💗